Monday, June 23, 2008

[Ingigo Insight] New comment on Psychic Reading.

feenx has left a new comment on your post "Psychic Reading":

You know I had the same question...and her answer was very simple and made perfect sense. (she has a page on preparation for it on her blog, I encourage all to check it out)
I sent her a picture which is what she used to visualize me, then she sends me her energy and I my energy bounces back. Kind of like shining sunlight on a mirror. When my energy comes back to her she then used listens to what her guide tells her about that person.

I know that raises more questions, such as what do I mean by energy, and what is a guide.

Those will be points that will be covered in the coming series on Indigo's. :)



Posted by feenx to Ingigo Insight at June 23, 2008 9:47 AM

No comments: