Thursday, July 3, 2008

[Ingigo Insight] New comment on What IS an Indigo Child? – BY an Indigo Child - Pa....

Wayne has left a new comment on your post "What IS an Indigo Child? – BY an Indigo Child - Pa...":

Very interesting read. When I first watched the matrix I felt that there could be some truth to the whole concept of having a facade over reality hiding the real reasons we may be here. Of course, that was balanced with the reality of which I am in.

There was always that nagging 'what if' in the back of my mind. Being one that has always questioned the realities of life, god, space and time, I found the movie quite remarkable in concept. Perhaps there is a grain of truthful knowledge to be obtained there.

Don't get me wrong, I'm firmly grounded in the reality of day to day living, but I also enjoy a little thoughtful adventure to question things.

Your posts are refreshing and, for me, give me a sense of hope I have never received from classical religions. Thanks!



Posted by Wayne to Ingigo Insight at July 3, 2008 9:11 AM

No comments: