Wednesday, April 24, 2013

[Ingigo Insight] New comment on New Adventure.

Anonymous has left a new comment on your post "New Adventure":

I believe everything typed was very logical. However, what about this?

what if you were to write a killer headline? I mean, I don't want to tell you how to run your website, but suppose you added something that makes people desire more? I mean "New Adventure" is a little boring. You should glance at Yahoo's front page and see how they create article titles
to get viewers interested. You might try adding a video or a pic or two
to grab readers excited about everything've written. Just my opinion, it would bring your posts a little bit more interesting.

My web-site - トリーバーチ財布



Posted by Anonymous to Ingigo Insight at April 24, 2013 at 10:28 AM

No comments: